viernes, 16 de abril de 2010

When God's great plan comes together.......

Group member with one of our jovens
The guys cared for the kids while the women had a makeup time and Bible Study on Holiness

Hope, B2B staff sharing on God's holiness
Group from Atlanta, Ga putting on a VBS lesson for the kids
Men working to build a fence and gate for the soup kitchen
In the morning before we set out with another group to Rio 1, I was feeling uneasy. Would it rain? Will we have woman to come to the Bible study we had planned? The group had a VBS lesson planned? Would their even be children or would they all need to go to school? So many questions that God had to answer that day. As I prayed that morning, God reminded me that if he died for my sins and rose from the dead, He could really do just about anything. That morning I decided that I would trust this Almighty God of mine, which meant I would not worry or fret but trust in Him. Know what happened? The above are pictures of our great day.

No hay comentarios: