viernes, 4 de septiembre de 2009

How can we ever understand the love of God


We are back home now, and as I sit and think about all that God has brought us through, I realize that we are truly blessed. How does God love us so when we don't deserve it. Sometimes we have acted well and gave God the glory He rightly deserves and other times not so much. Greg praising God and asking for the salvation of the robber. One time on an elevator in the Shelby County Jail building someone asked me how I could be so happy on the Monday. My first response was "cause everything is working out right" as I walked away God whispers in my ear " because I love you". Truly I was reflecting the Joy of the Lord as I was experiencing his shelter and care in a storm.
In this whole ordeal of our car theft, God has opened my eyes to how He loves us. How He keeps other things from happening. And how when He allows us to experience bad things He is there to love us, to hear us, to comfort us, to teach us. I love that no matter how much I try I will never understand how much our Lord loves us.
He loves us, oh how He loves us, oh how He loves us, oh how He loves.

No hay comentarios: