sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2007

Its the raining season with down pours like I've never seen before

It's raining tonight. My mind goes to my friends in the Rio and the Cadereyta. They are feeling this so much more than I. I can look out our windows and somewhat admire the "beauty" in it all. I imagine Fani, Bartolla, and Nuri and fighting the leaks and trying to keep what they can dry. Their thoughts may be wondering how long the mud will keep the water truck out of their neighborhood. If this means no outside work for their husbands. Please pray for them as they go through this season. It dawns on me that we all have "rainy" seasons. Some we weather more than others. I don't have my Bible with me, but I'm reminded of a verse I read today about asking God to help us live in a way that shows we are worthy of the gospel. I pray that during my rainy seasons, my life reflects Christ. If you are going through a rainy season, I lift up a prayer for you today.

2 comentarios:

the ewings dijo...

Funny that we are still in a drought here! Maybe 13 inches less than we should be for the year. I too am fighting the drought in my spiritual life. Trying to get the rain on the holy spirit to fall on me daily! Funny how we have the same experiences but so different all at the same time. Miss you!!

cath dijo...

I will pray for you