jueves, 23 de agosto de 2007

Ever wonder????

I often find myself wondering why God has allowed bad things that happen in my life or others but recently I've been wondering differently. God has had a way of blowing us out of the water lately. First of all, for those who don't know, in the past we haven't had the best experiences of enjoying some great gifts people have tried to give us. For example, we were once given Pacer tickets but had to forgo the game,because I tore my ACL. Another time we had been given Monday Night Football tickets for the Indy vs. Vikings game. We missed the game because we had to take Luke to the ER for a mouth injury when he lost two teeth. So we were sceptic when we had to cancel our Texas coast vacation when it seemed that Dean was barreling down on it. Instead of disappointment and confusion, God had a great plan for us. Greg's dad went to a family funeral on Sunday and we were to leave Monday. At the funeral, Greg's dad spoke with a family member who owned property in Florida.
This is where I am writing from. Seaside, Florida. We are in a gorgeous home, in a fun, architectural neighborhood, beautiful beach, warm water, and it goes on and on. The Gobles have been so kind to let us vacation for a few days for free. The last two days I have found myself, thanking God over and over. The joy we have had here is just overflowing in thankfulness to a God who gives us good things. More than we ever deserve. God surely gives us more than we ask or imagine.

No hay comentarios: